University of the Punjab
BA/BSc. ADS Fourth year
Computer Science Practical
Annual – 2020
Download Original Papers From:
Question No 01:
1. The system, I was assigned was already Logged In. I clicked on start button and start menu appeared.
2. A clicked on All Programs and pointed to MS Office Folder and clicked on MS Access2007.
3. On Opening page of MS Access, I clicked on Blank Database and write “Product_vendor_supply” in file name box and clicked on Create Button.
4. On Side bar, there was a Table named Table1.
5. Right clicked on Table1 and clicked on “Design View” to open the table in design view.
6. Table name Dialog box appeared. I wrote “Prdouct” as table name and click OK. Table is opened in design view.
7. I entered all the column names and their respective data types in design view.
8. I Selected Prod_id Colum and right clicked, an options list appeared. I clicked on Primary key to make Prdo_id Primary Key.
9. From Create Tab, I clicked on Table Icon. A new table created named Table2 in the Database.
10. Right clicked on Table2 and clicked on “Design View” to open the table in design view.
11. Table name Dialog box appeared. I wrote “Vendor” as table name and click OK. Table is opened in design view.
12. I entered all the column names and their respective data types in design view.
13. I Selected Prod_id, Supply_Date and vendor_Id Columns and right clicked, an options list appeared. I clicked on Primary key to make them Primary Key.
14. I Clicked on Create Tab and in Queries Group clicked on Query Design, Query Design Dialog appeared.
15. Changed the Dialog view to SQL View and wrote the following query
“ SELECT Prod-name FROM WHERE Price>1500”
16. Finally I Pressed CTRL + S to save the changes.
Question No 02:
a) Change Screen Resolution of Computer.
1. Right Clicked on desktop and options menu list appeared. In options menu list, clicked on screen resolution.
2. In Screen Resolution dialog pointed to “Resolution”. Different resolutions list opened selected the appropriate resolution and clicked on OK.
3. Screen resolution is changed.
b) Change Proxy server Address of your Computer:
1. I opened the Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Then, click Network and Internet.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. In the connections tab, click on LAN settings in the Local Area Network section.
5. I clicked the checkbox a proxy server for your LAN and click on Advanced.
6. I entered new Proxy address in the HTTP: field and enter 3128 as Port. Activate the checkbox Use the same proxy server for all protocols and leave the settings dialog by clicking OK.
c) Delete a User Account:
1. Opened Control Panel from start menu.
2. Pointed to “User Accounts and Family Safety” Group. And clicked on “Add or remove user accounts”.
3. Selected to the account to be deleted and clicked on “Delete User Account”
4. Selected account is deleted.
d) Change Open Item Option for Double click to Single Click:
1. I clicked in search bar and wrote “File Explorer Option”.
2. File Explorer option appeared. I clicked on General Tab
3. In “Click Option as Follow”, I selected “Single Click to open and Item” And click OK
4. Setting were changed from double click to single click to open an item.
Please Visit: www.risingeducation.com for more educational stuff.