University of the Punjab
BA/BSc. ADS Fourth year
Computer Science Practical
Annual – 2020
Download Original Papers From:
Question No 01:
1. The system, I was assigned was already Logged In. I clicked on start button and start menu appeared.
2. A clicked on All Programs and pointed to MS Office Folder and clicked on MS Access2007.
3. On Opening page of MS Access, I clicked on Blank Database and write “Employee Management System” in file name box and clicked on Create Button.
4. On Side bar, there was a Table named Table1.
5. Right clicked on Table1 and clicked on “Design View” to open the table in design view.
6. Table name Dialog box appeared. I wrote “Employee” as table name and click OK. Table is opened in design view.
7. I entered all the column names and their respective data types in design view.
8. I Selected “Employee ID” Colum and right clicked, an options list appeared. I clicked on Primary key to make “Employee ID” Primary Key.
9. From Create Tab, I clicked on Form Icon. A new Form created named Employee in the Database.
10. Finally I Pressed CTRL + S to save the changes.
Question No 02:
a) Create a new file and name it “BA_BSc_Part_II_Practical_2020”
1. Right clicked on Desktop, an option list appeared.
2. Point to new and Clicked on MS Word File.
3. A new MS Word File created on Desktop.
4. Selected file and Right click and point to Rename Option in Properties List.
5. Entered new Name “BA_BSc_Part_II_Practical_2020”
6. Pressed Enter button and name is changed.
b) Put is file in D:/BABSc_Practical_2020/Part_II:
1. Clicked on My computer and Pointed to D Drive.
2. After opening D drive, Right clicked in D Drive.
3. An Options list appeared, Pointed to New option and clicked on folder A new folder created in D Drive.
4. Renamed the folder BABSc_Practical_2020 and double clicked to open folder.
5. Right clicked in Folder an Options list appeared, Pointed to New option and clicked on folder a new folder created .
6. Renamed the folder as Part_II.
7. From Desktop pressed CTRL+X to cut the file and Pressed CTRL+V in Part_II folder to paste the file.
8. File is moved in folder Part_II.
c) Make the File Hidden:
1. Right clicked on fil, properties list appeared.
2. Pointed to properties option. File Properties Dialog box appeared.
3. Selected Hidden Option form Bottom and clicked OK
4. File is hidden now.
d) Show All Hidden Files:
1. Open File Explorer Option of the folder.
2. Clicked on View Tab.
3. Selected “Show hidden files folders, drives fom list.
4. Clicked OK and all hidden files are show.
Please Visit: www.risingeducation.com for more educational stuff.